Superior Profit
Today, I found Starbucks from CUE Sonar Dashboard on Tradestation after Market Close.

I am not fond of suggesting or myself taking ten, five or probably even three swing trades every day. That is a bit too much for me. I also prefer not to start deciding on my trades near Market Open or during the day. Many false signals come up in doing that. In the morning traders tend to promote a Stock with a story in mind. And by the end of the day, the Stock changes course. And the story changes inevitably. Not my style.

I prefer to decide on a trade just before Market Close or after Market Close. Leisurely. Knowing what has happened. Less exciting? Maybe. Seems to make sense. It works for me. For excitement, I find other things. Not the Market. That is CUE Trading style.

Here is a Short opportunity I found on SBUX.

After dilly-dallying for few weeks, Starbucks (SBUX) has made up its mind to choose lower price. It broke below Trendline Support today with Increasing Volume. Below all the Direction Lines. Weekly (not shown here) is Bearish. Fundamentally in the middle relative to Peers. Price Performance relative to Peers is frail. Industry and Sector are in the middle. A potential Short opportunity. Long holders may be cautious and protect profit with Trailing Stop.

After dilly-dallying for few weeks, Starbucks SBUX has made up its mind to choose lower price. It broke below Trendline Support today with Increasing Volume. Below all the Direction Lines. Weekly (not shown here) is Bearish.

CUE Scorecards show that Fundamentally in the middle relative to Peers. Price Performance relative to Peers is frail. Industry and Sector are in the middle.

A potential Short opportunity. Long holders may be cautious and protect profit with Trailing Stop.

SBUX Chart.jpg 
SBUX Price Performance.jpg  SBUX Industry.jpg
1 0